Friday, July 13, 2012

Five Things...

I plan to make a go at running my blog, for real this time.  I know what you are thinking...an Etsy seller with a blog??  Who would have thought!!

My first post I am stealing from a fabulous blog, Cupcakes and Cashmere. Each Friday I will make note of five favorite things. 




I have recently discovered this little shop, which is so far away from me, but I'm so in love!!




I could definitely work this into my booth display!!  So many fabulous finds.  Plus I found a photo of the storefront...Oh my gosh!! 




I recently ordered these thimble domes from Willow House.  I wanted to use them in my craft market display, but my jewelry didn't fit.  So i rummaged through my "booth emergency kit" and this is what I found.  These domes are so worth every penny!!



You will learn that I am a huge lover of packaging.  I am planning my fall shop packaging right now, and I just keep going back to this!



One of my favorite verses!  Seek what is most important!!  This lovely poster can be found here.


These are my five favorite things right now...I'd love to hear what five things you are loving. 

1 comment:

  1. hi nichole so glad you got your blog back up and running i need to update mine i love blogging. i cant wait to see your blogs on here your pictures are wonderful.. i love your jewelry and crafts keep up the wonderful work.. hugs to you

    ReplyDelete