Saturday, July 21, 2012

Five Things...


Only week two and I'm already behind on my five things Fridays!!  I was just so busy.  But here are this weeks favorites!!



10,000 Reasons by Matt Redman
This song is beautiful!!  And I have found myself playing it over and over since the choir sang it in church a few weeks ago!!
ps...for those of you in the Gainesville area, I hear he will be at Free Chapel on Sunday.


Photo shoots
Yesterday I did one with some late summer, early fall styles!!  That is why I was so busy!!  The rest of the photos will be on my Facebook page shortly!!



Bookcases
I have a plan in the works and I have been admiring a few lovely bookcases!  This one is from nowhere other than the store of goodness!!  anthropologie



Succulents
I've been debating on trying my hand at these little beauties!!  I tend to kill all things green though!  I found these lovelies here.



My Bible
I've been reading daily in my Bible for some time, but lately I really feel like this is where I want to spend my time.  I feel like there is something I am suppose to see and do...which is where my last post came from.  I know that whatever is suppose to happen will, as long as I am focused on Him and not what I think I need.

Be concerned about his kingdom and what has his approval.  Then all these things will be provided for you.  Matthew 6:33 


These are the five things on my mind that I'm really into this week!!  What are your favorite things?

No comments:

Post a Comment