Friday, August 10, 2012

five things...


this fridays favorites are...

 
I am thinking of building a few of these to work into my craft show display.  i love the rustic look.  i'm thinking i'll add nails to hold necklaces...yes??
or better yet...does anyone have any they want to give me : )

i pinned this photo on pinterest a while back, and i just keep going back to it!!  isn't it so beautiful?  we live in a townhouse {i thought it was the right thing to buy} so we don't have an area for a hammock.  oh but if we did, this is where you would find me!!


oh my gosh!!  i haven't made these yet, but don't think for one second that i don't plan to as soon as wedding season is over {i'm busy!!}. are you already drooling??  well i am!!

 
1. the photograph is obviously beautiful. 2. i love this quote!!  it's so, so true!!

 
rain
we've been having pop up storms this week!!  i love summertime storms.  the chill they bring, the water, the thunder, and the out of control lightning!!  i snapped this photo in the grocery store parking lot yesterday, just to remind me that God controls all of the out of control.  He is always there, to bring you through the storm.
ps...this puddle was a good 4in deep!!


most of this weeks favorites are pins from my boards.  there are just so many wonderful things in this world, and i'm so glad pinterest keeps them all in one place!!  if you are on pinterest leave me a link to your boards and i'll follow!!


i've been thinking about offering packaging supplies in my shop greythread.  is that something anyone would be interested in?  such as kraft boxes, bakers twine, and washi tape...since everyone seems to really love these items!!

No comments:

Post a Comment