Friday, August 31, 2012

five things...


here are this weeks five favorites.


does this photo not make you long for fall!!  as many of you know i've begun listing my scarves back in the shop, and working with all that flannel just gets me super excited for the best season of the year.  i love fall so much that i have only been wearing leggings the past two weeks, i have this plan to trick the weather by wearing fall appropriate clothes {i try it every year}, i'm really just making myself hot : )


now this may be a slight cheat, since they are out of my shop.  but i am so obsessed with these brass hairpins!!  i mean they are so cute!!  any of these would look great pinned into a messy bun, which i sport quite frequently!!


oh my gosh!!  starbucks will carry the psl again on september 4th!!  i know, slightly odd that my calender is marked.  this is my favorite drink ever!!  i have been anxiously awaiting its 2012 debut!!  so who wants to join me for a starbucks date on tuesday?


i'm working on adding return customer coupons for fall festivals.  i've been playing around with a few different ideas, then i saw these.  how smart!  i now plan to use the larger portion as the coupon and stitch a business card onto it, for safe keeping!!  if you want one you will have to come visit me at upcoming festivals!!

 
these tables
i've had my eye on these tables for months now!!  i went in today to see if they were still available.  they are.  now i have to work super hard and talk my so sweet husband into them  they are awesome...right??

well those are my favorites right now!!  what are some of your favorite things right now?  and are you as excited for fall as i am?

No comments:

Post a Comment